North Mountain Park - final Wednesday of season

Starbird Greg

Nov 27, 2017, 7:23:05 PM11/27/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
This week: the final Wednesday night at North Mountain Park until the Spring
Arrive 6 pm, pull 6:30
Sadly, I can't make it this week. Who wants to be in charge of cones and lights key? Send me a message and I'll tell you where to find them.

Greg
p.s. Please bring lights money!! Our collective contributions covered all lights through October; I'm therefore seeking contributions towards November lights. Cash, Venmo (gregstarbird), or PayPal (gregst...@yahoo.com).

Greg Starbird

Nov 28, 2017, 9:52:20 PM11/28/17
to SOUPA
Anyone playing tomorrow night at N Mountain? I have a lights key and cones you can use. Let me know so I can direct you to them!

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

Adam Danforth

Nov 28, 2017, 10:21:34 PM11/28/17
to Greg Starbird, SOUPA
I’m planning on it. Who else?
--
adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Russ Causley

Nov 28, 2017, 10:39:37 PM11/28/17
to Adam Danforth, Greg Starbird, SOUPA
Last week of classes for me so I can’t come. Bad timing.

Fromm, Olivia T

Nov 29, 2017, 1:53:20 AM11/29/17
to Adam Danforth, Greg Starbird, SOUPA

ok ok im in. last one for awhile. ill miss you there greg

Nov 29, 2017, 2:04:02 AM11/29/17
to Fromm, Olivia T, Adam Danforth, SOUPA
Oh yeah, make it happen! So beautiful down there, sliding 7 yards on a layout, hot toddies, etc. A rare post-Thanksgiving game, low 40s, etc. - as crisp and quiet as it gets. Sad to be out of town. Have fun!

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

Erick Barney

Nov 29, 2017, 1:27:32 PM11/29/17
to Greg Starbird, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Who’s in for tonight. It’s going to be great conditions for one last fall game under the lights. I will pick up cones and lights key from Greg’s house if we can get at least 10 confirmations by email.  Play ultimate!

I blame my iPhone for any speling or grammatically errors.

Joel Caswell

Nov 29, 2017, 1:53:39 PM11/29/17
to Erick Barney, Greg Starbird, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there, with Ely

Joel

sophieh...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2017, 5:17:29 PM11/29/17
to Joel Caswell, Erick Barney, Greg Starbird, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I’m in, but may be late

Sent from my iPhone

Fromm, Olivia T

Nov 29, 2017, 6:10:58 PM11/29/17
to sophieh...@gmail.com, Joel Caswell, Erick Barney, Greg Starbird, soupa...@googlegroups.com

hold up my legs are still too sore, no chance im running around tonight, sorry guys

Im 50/50 as my partner is on call for work.. I will just appear if I'm able

Dallas Horsley

Nov 29, 2017, 7:12:04 PM11/29/17
to goyom...@gmail.com, SOUPA
I'm in.

Peace,
Dallas Horsley

> On Nov 29, 2017, at 3:58 PM, goyom...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Im 50/50 as my partner is on call for work.. I will just appear if I'm able

Kathryn prive

Nov 29, 2017, 7:28:19 PM11/29/17
to SOUPA
Dang. I'm under the gun to get a presentation done. Hope you all have a great time and I'll see you in the spring!

goyom...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2017, 8:14:52 PM11/29/17
to SOUPA

I'm in for sure!

Paul Belson

Nov 29, 2017, 8:33:22 PM11/29/17
to Kathryn prive, SOUPA
I am down.   Russ, last week of classes means you ditch and play disc.  Everyone knows that. ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Joshua Blesse

Nov 29, 2017, 8:41:38 PM11/29/17
to Paul Belson, Kathryn prive, SOUPA
I’m in! It’s just to nice out not to play!!

Sent from my iPhone

Zach Zegzdryn

Nov 29, 2017, 8:49:32 PM11/29/17
to goyom...@gmail.com, SOUPA
I’m in too

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 5:14 PM <goyom...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm in for sure!

Joel Caswell

Nov 29, 2017, 8:59:06 PM11/29/17
to Paul Belson, Kathryn prive, SOUPA
We are just leaving Medford

Joel

Erick Barney

Nov 29, 2017, 9:09:10 PM11/29/17
to Joel Caswell, Paul Belson, Kathryn prive, SOUPA
Great, we have over 10 confirmed. I’m at the field with cones and light key

I blame my iPhone for any speling or grammatically errors.

Erick Barney

Nov 30, 2017, 11:22:23 AM11/30/17
to Greg Starbird, soupa...@googlegroups.com

We had a great game of 5’s.  The ladies won the night…  Ely, Elle and Sophie each had several great plays for the dark team.  Ely had great catching hands, strong in-cuts and a few scores, Ellery made a few difficult catches for scores and did a good job of cutting, catching and making her throws all night, and Sophie had an awesome D followed by a score right near the end to make the score 14-13.  All of this action was against my team and they won 15-13.  Kelly on our team was strong as always.  It was a cold, crisp night and a great way to end the Fall N. Mountain season.

I’ve got your cones and the lights key.

Play Ultimate

Nov 30, 2017, 12:37:49 PM11/30/17
to Erick Barney, Greg Starbird, soupa...@googlegroups.com
It was such a fun night! Thanks for spearheading the organization, Erick. Great seeing everyone!

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"