Ultimate tonight - North Mountain

Starbird Greg

Mar 14, 2018, 12:15:37 PM3/14/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Ultimate tonight (6:15-9 pm) at North Mountain followed by Creekside to say goodbye to Evan.

I'm in. Who else?

Greg

Russ Causley

Mar 14, 2018, 1:20:24 PM3/14/18
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
Can’t make pickup but I’ll definitey be at Creekside.

Zach Zegzdryn

Mar 14, 2018, 1:24:16 PM3/14/18
to Russ Causley, SOUPA SOUPA, Starbird Greg
Unfortunately I can’t make pickup either, the parents are in town.

Jadene Mayla

Mar 14, 2018, 1:28:47 PM3/14/18
to Zach Zegzdryn, Russ Causley, SOUPA SOUPA, Starbird Greg
I hab a code. I'm hoping for Friday.

Jadene Mayla, M.F.A., BLA., B.A., PCD.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 09:15 'Starbird Greg' via SOUPA <soupa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ultimate tonight (6:15-9 pm) at North Mountain followed by Creekside to say goodbye to Evan.

I'm in. Who else?

Greg

Joel Caswell

Mar 14, 2018, 1:30:36 PM3/14/18
to Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I’ll make it

Joel

Adam Danforth

Mar 14, 2018, 1:38:46 PM3/14/18
to Joel Caswell, Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I'll be there.

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 10:30 AM, Joel Caswell <joelmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
I’ll make it

Joel

On Mar 14, 2018, at 9:15 AM, 'Starbird Greg' via SOUPA <soupa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Ultimate tonight (6:15-9 pm) at North Mountain followed by Creekside to say goodbye to Evan.

I'm in. Who else?

Greg

Evan Barrientos

Mar 14, 2018, 2:31:36 PM3/14/18
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I'll be there for pickup but I'll have to leave Ashland at 8:40, so whether or not I can go to Creekside depends on how long we play.
Evan

Elizabeth Schyling

Mar 14, 2018, 5:44:12 PM3/14/18
to Evan Barrientos, Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I'll be there. Might be a bit late to frisbee, but I'm coming. :D

Paul Belson

Mar 14, 2018, 7:48:49 PM3/14/18
to Elizabeth Schyling, Evan Barrientos, Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
Hey gang.  I gotta rest a pulled muscle.  I am resisting the temptation to play anyway.

Evan, have a great journey!  I am gonna miss running around with you on the ulitmate field and also your great SPIRIT.  Be well.

Evan Barrientos

Mar 14, 2018, 7:57:18 PM3/14/18
to Paul Belson, Elizabeth Schyling, Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I won't have to leave Creekside early anymore, thanks to Russ!
Evan