Sunday 6/16 @ Phoenix High

Kevin Roberts

Jun 12, 2019, 10:54:25 AM6/12/19
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Medford moved their car show from Hawthorne over to Fichtner this coming weekend, so we will be playing at Phoenix High School at 3pm instead. We will be back at Fichtner the following Saturday for the league tournament at 11 am. See you out there!

Ultimately,

KRob

Adam Danforth

Jun 12, 2019, 11:20:19 AM6/12/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Sounds good, Kevin. See you all then!

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Donovan Holmbeck

Jun 13, 2019, 12:26:31 AM6/13/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
FOUND  ITEM ALERT

I found a hydro left at north mountain. If you lost it let me know so I can return it to you.

Sent from my iPhone

Erick Barney

Jun 13, 2019, 12:30:22 AM6/13/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Does it say cerakote?

I blame my iPhone for any speling or grammatically errors.

Jonathan Hillis

Jun 14, 2019, 2:23:10 PM6/14/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I am now realizing I won’t be able to attend the end of the season tournament. Sorry everyone, I had looked over dates originally when I signed up and thought I could be at all of the games, but unfortunately I won’t make it. Best of luck DeadPool!

-Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone