Wed Nov 21 - Ultimate?

1 view

Starbird Greg

Nov 15, 2018, 12:09:24 PM11/15/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Remaining Fall Wednesdays at North Mountain:
-Wed Nov 21 (the night before Thanksgiving)
-Wed Nov 28

Do people want to play on Wed night Nov 21, or skip it b/c of Turkeybowl (annual Thanksgiving daytime game someone else will be announcing soon)? Let me know! I'll be out of town and have no preference.

Also, please keep lights money coming to gregstarbird (Venmo) or gregst...@yahoo.com (PayPal). Received some $ the past couple of days (thank you!) and am looking forward to getting caught up.

Thanks!

Greg

Joel Caswell

Nov 15, 2018, 4:16:01 PM11/15/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I’ll play both days. Anybody else want to chime in?

 ~ Joel Caswell

Rob Stallman

Nov 15, 2018, 4:22:26 PM11/15/18
to SOUPA
Hey all,
I played with you guys a few days last year, and I'll be coming through town for Thanksgiving and would love to play both days as well!
Rob

Adam Danforth

Nov 15, 2018, 4:37:46 PM11/15/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I'm down to play both days.

If you've been coming, pay Greg and let's not leave him with the bill.

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Jake Johnson

Nov 17, 2018, 12:42:12 PM11/17/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I’m in town for the week and will definitely play both days!

Sent from my iPhone

Russ Causley

Nov 17, 2018, 2:46:26 PM11/17/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Definitely want to play a Turkeybowl on Thanksgiving. Maybe light pickup on Wednesday.

Joel Caswell

Nov 17, 2018, 2:48:50 PM11/17/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Thinking 10am for the Turkey Bowl. Any other input for time?

 ~ Joel Caswell

Adam Danforth

Nov 17, 2018, 3:58:12 PM11/17/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
10 am at North Mtn sounds perfect! 👌🤘🤙

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Joel Caswell

Nov 17, 2018, 4:35:10 PM11/17/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
It will probably end up being Fichtner Adam....

 ~ Joel Caswell

Sierra Castellano

Nov 17, 2018, 7:20:24 PM11/17/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
In the past I think we have done 9am with a 9:30 pull so everyone has time to then shower and hang with their families. I will have family in town and if we get all our cooking prep done Jim and I will bring the fam.

Sierra

Sent from my iPhone

Starbird Greg

Nov 20, 2018, 6:24:16 PM11/20/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Wednesday night pickup is ON for tomorrow night based the desire of people who have RSVPed. Permit is 6:15 - 9 pm.

I'll be out of town and have arranged for cones and lights for you. Have fun!

Greg