Potluck

Elizabeth Schyling

Jun 11, 2018, 10:30:10 AM6/11/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Hello all!

Sorry this is last minute,  I didn't get back near a computer for a while.

As many of you know,  Chris Hernandez and I are both heading to new adventures next week.

We would love to invite you to come chill and hang out and eat with us tomorrow for an "Until Next Time" potluck.

6pm, Tuesday,  158 Union St, Ashland. My door is the sliding glass door at the end of the driveway.

Bring something yummy to eat or drink and a plate! I will have chili and cornbread and some chips and salsa!

If you're like,  "what,  this is like no notice, will I never get to see your beautiful shining faces again if I can't go? !" Never fear,  I'm going to pick up two more times before I leave,  so I will collect all necessary hugs then.  Not sure what Chris's plan is. 😁

Y'all are awesome and I love playing with you.

Cheers,

Linc