Fwd: Sacramento Halloween Hat!

1 view

Greg Starbird

Sep 15, 2017, 7:43:04 PM9/15/17
to SOUPA
Fyi for anyone not in league and looking for Ultimate, see below for a hat tourney Sep 21, 9 am-4 pm in Sacramento..

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sacramento Ultimate <in...@sacultimate.org>
Date: September 15, 2017 at 4:04:31 PM PDT
To: Greg Starbird <gregst...@yahoo.com>
Subject: SUPA Halloween Hat!

Register by 10/17!
View this email in your browser
Register Here!
That's right, Halloween Hat is right around the corner! You get at least 3 games of ultimate, costumes, prizes, so many tricks, and enough treats to give you a stomach ache—the good kind.

Join us for our most spooky/hilarious/weird tourney! You'll watch MVPs from each game pick a surprise from the infamous trick-or-treat bag, cheer for your favorite costume on the costume catwalk during our costume contest, and play some invigorating and spirited ultimate.

Early Bird Registration is just $30
Dawdling (After 9/29) $35
Last Minute (After 10/18) registration: $40

Register ASAP! Sign up on your own or with a friend—we'll make balanced teams to make sure you celebrate Halloween to its fullest extent this year!
What Are You Waiting For? Register!
We love all members of the SUPA community, including our furry friends, but we've received a complaint about unleashed dogs at our events. We want to maintain our good relationship with Parks & Rec and the community, so please leash your dogs and/or direwolves and provide friendly reminders if your dog-owning friends forget!
Image at the top by Rick Leche.
SUPA on Facebook
SUPA on the Web
Twitter
Copyright © 2017 Sacramento Ultimate Players Association, All rights reserved.
You've played ultimate with us before and we want to keep you in the loop!

Our mailing address is:
Sacramento Ultimate Players Association
PO Box 162466
Sacramento, CA 95816

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp