Friday night - last call

Starbird Greg

Jun 8, 2018, 1:45:52 PM6/8/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Reminder: tonight (7:15-9 pm) is our final Friday night of the season at North Mountain Park. I'm too injured to play. Are others planning on playing? Seems like great weather!

Greg
p.s. Wednesday (June 13) will be our last night of the season at North Mountain (6:15 - 9 pm). Glad to hear we've had 6s / 5s the past two weeks. Let's shoot for 7s on Wednesday!

Joel Caswell

Jun 8, 2018, 1:47:40 PM6/8/18
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I can’t make it tonight

Joel Caswell

Jun 8, 2018, 3:43:08 PM6/8/18
to Joel Caswell, Greg Starbird, Rogue Disc
I am happy to show up and play with the knowledge that Joel will not be present.

goyom...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2018, 6:38:26 PM6/8/18
to SOUPA
I’d be up for playing or throwing, if anyone else is.

Joel Caswell

Jun 8, 2018, 11:47:19 PM6/8/18
to J, Greg Starbird, Rogue Disc
I know you have a tough time understanding the meanings behind my words. Nice to know that you will be “playing with knowledge”

Joel