throw today?

Greg Starbird

Apr 27, 2017, 7:49:10 PM4/27/17
to SOUPA
anyone want to do some active throwing somewhere in ashland/talent/medford around 5:30/5:45 tonight for 30 minutes?

greg
952-457-9505 (mobile)

Sent from my iPhone

matthew vorgang

Apr 27, 2017, 7:51:10 PM4/27/17
to Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
How about the U.S. Cellular fields? I can be there around 5:50.

Greg Starbird

Apr 27, 2017, 8:28:21 PM4/27/17
to matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Sure, let's do it! I'll be more like 5:55

Greg

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

Apr 28, 2017, 2:02:01 PM4/28/17
to Greg Starbird, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Anthony will be there at 5:57.

Anthony O

Apr 28, 2017, 9:06:20 PM4/28/17
to Josh Bald(Saint), Greg Starbird, matthew vorgang, SOUPA
I am in an undisclosed location searching for mushrooms