Clothes

Kevin Jantzer

Oct 20, 2019, 11:11:37 PM10/20/19
to SOUPA
I think I left my black sweats and gray long sleeve on the field if anyone happened to pick them up

Chris Winder

Oct 20, 2019, 11:13:27 PM10/20/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA

 I  ended up with a brown  wide brimmed hat and a hydro flask with a BEND sticker on it

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 8:11 PM Kevin Jantzer <ke...@kevinjantzer.com> wrote:
I think I left my black sweats and gray long sleeve on the field if anyone happened to pick them up

Adam Danforth

Oct 20, 2019, 11:30:03 PM10/20/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA

Last weekend did anyone snag a mason jar with this drinking lid on it? Mine went missing.

--
Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Sent from GMail for iPad

Cassie Jantzer

Oct 21, 2019, 12:09:49 AM10/21/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Yay!! The hydroflask is mine!

-cassie J

--
null

James Yang

Oct 21, 2019, 1:11:27 AM10/21/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Red #10 Hawaii world's jersey? Ellie or lindsey or did it get picked up by someone else? Thx

Paul Belson

Oct 21, 2019, 12:43:32 PM10/21/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Kevin, James, i think i got your stuff.  Will bring to the field....or start a thrift store at my house ;)

Kevin Jantzer

Oct 21, 2019, 12:44:22 PM10/21/19
to Paul Belson, SOUPA
16dec59b19663e6a2601.jpeg