SOUPA x Just Meat Co-op

1 view

Adam Danforth

Nov 7, 2017, 8:47:28 PM11/7/17
to 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
**PSA: This is a Sully-approved message**

Hi Folks,

This is for all the meat eaters in the region. I need your help.

I am working on setting up the Just Meat Co-op, a non-profit, member-supported cooperative that involves consumers in the process of transforming and transporting local meat from ranch to residence at an affordable price. This service will provide all the meat a family needs for all meals prepared at home while integrating local delivery to ensure it fits into any schedule. Overall meat costs are meant to compete with your common grocery store meat.

My bold request is that all meat eaters please fill out this 10-question survey. It’s very short but will help us understand the needs of potential customers in the Rogue Valley region. It will also help explain the concept more and how we are hoping to foster a community through this nonprofit organization.

Just Meat - fair meat, fair prices. The survey is here: www.justmeat.org.

Thank you all for your help in providing local families with affordable access to better proteins raised by responsible farmers who are stewards of our lands.

For those still reading: I am a butcher and educator who works to change perceptions of meat. I am on the board of three nonprofits that all work towards improving regional sourcing of food, access to local ingredients, and educating consumers on the how to choose meat that is better for them, for farmers, and our environment. The Just Meat Co-op is my next project to create a new model for access to local meat.

You can find out more about my work here: www.adamdanforth.com

Thanks for your help everyone!

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"