Sunday Pickup 3pm @ Fichtner

Kevin Roberts

Mar 7, 2020, 6:58:21 PM3/7/20
to SOUPA
I will be there, who else is going to get this season started with some 7s and subs?! ON GRASS!

KRob

P.s. daylight savings time starts tonight, for those of you who, like myself, utilize SOUPA emails as your primary news source.

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Mar 7, 2020, 7:03:48 PM3/7/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
To add to this, max and I will be hosting a practice at 1:30pm to any and all that want to join! It’ll be a great chance to work on some new things and to get all warmed up before pickup. The more the merrier!!

Zach

Adam Danforth

Mar 8, 2020, 3:03:00 PM3/8/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
In.

--
Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Sent from GMail for iPad