Winter League Week 6

Kevin Roberts

Feb 16, 2020, 11:43:43 AM2/16/20
to SOUPA, Joel Caswell, caswe...@gmail.com, Dani Hooper, Laetitia Guillet, Kevin Roberts, Kellen Akiyama, wasse...@aol.com, austin...@hotmail.com, 19emp...@gmail.com, Joshua Blesse, brodde...@gmail.com, Josh Marsh, Erick Barney, danare...@gmail.com, zzeg...@gmail.com, lvran...@gmail.com, mrzicc...@gmail.com, J B, isaia...@hotmail.com, brodie...@gmail.com, Starbird Greg, Max Horowitz, Daryl Witmore, jgipn...@gmail.com, Devlin Rutherford, donovan....@gmail.com
Happy SUNday!

Week 6 at 3pm at US Cellular Field 14

No, seriously, the forecast says "Once ultimate starts, it will get so hot the clouds will burn away. They just can't handle that heat."

Week 5 results
White 1 v Red 2 : Blue 0 v Black 3
Black 0 v Red 3 : Blue 1 v White 2

Is that the correct Black v Red score? Happy to adjust if needed.

Totals: Red 18, White 14, Black 13, Blue 1

Week 5 Matchups:
White v Red : Blue v Black
Black v Red : Blue v White

I am assuming Greg is still out, he is dealing with some minor injuries, and Zach will be off his ankle for a while. Hoping for a strong return for them both come Spring!

Looks like David and Benji are out, so Black will need an extra person from somewhere.

Remember, if you want to buy some discs, I have 18 more to sell. This goes for anyone not part of winter league also, I can hold on to some for you if you want to get some nice, fresh pearls. They make great gifts to get people interested! $7 is a good deal! I checked.

Ultimately,

KRob