Cramp Up- Update and Items Needed

Joe Sullivan

May 8, 2017, 4:51:06 PM5/8/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Hello All,

   Tourney planning is going great, it is so nice to be the director with so many ppl taking their own initiative to get things done.  It is going to be a great time.  We will be serving food to players on the fields after the tourney and then having a party at schoolhaus brewhaus from 6-10pm.

Also we still need a few items for the tourney.

- a few shade tents for the "ultimate central" where the food is.
- some tables for tourney food and dinner (any combonation will work, long tables preferred)
- a few garbage cans
- first aid kits (maybe some instant ice packs)
- coolers for injury ice (or the other type of ice packs)

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks,

-Sully

erin federline

May 8, 2017, 5:14:03 PM5/8/17
to Joe Sullivan, SOUPA SOUPA
Are people supposed to bring you these things before hand?