Wednesday night - North Mountain!

Starbird Greg

Feb 27, 2020, 2:43:31 PM2/27/20
to SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
News flash: Ultimate @ North Mountain Park in Ashland starts next week!!

Spring schedule:
15 consecutive Wednesdays @ 6:15 pm permit (pull @ ~6:30)
March 4 - June 10

Lights: Your contributions covered Fall lights. Thank you! Please contribute to Spring lights. Details below.

See you there for the start of another beautiful Spring.

Greg
Lights: We pay $34.50/hour for lights + $100 Spring permit. I'm seeking $20-$40 contributions from those planning to play regular pickup at North Mountain this Spring. One-off players can make one-off contributions. I'll track usage versus contributions and periodically request more contributions if necessary. Cash works, but electronic payments are easiest:
Venmo: gregstarbird

ian nelson

Feb 27, 2020, 2:52:14 PM2/27/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
STARBIRD! Thank you!!

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Feb 27, 2020, 3:05:33 PM2/27/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Yessssssssss, it’s been far too long.

Luke Vranna

Feb 27, 2020, 3:56:14 PM2/27/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Score!  My joints are hurting; I need that grass.

Adam Danforth

Feb 28, 2020, 1:05:35 AM2/28/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Can't wait to see everyone and throw a disc for the first time in months.

Starbird Greg

Mar 4, 2020, 10:47:56 AM3/4/20
to SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Reminder: pickup Ultimate at North Mountain Park tonight (permit 6:15 pm, pull at ~6:30 pm).

See you there!

Greg

Joel Caswell

Mar 4, 2020, 3:00:52 PM3/4/20