Fwd: Re: Oregon Mixed Sectionals 2017

1 view

James Yang

Aug 17, 2017, 12:03:59 PM8/17/17
to SOUPA
Forwarding this annually aa usual..... maybe a team with the new blood
Aug 18, 2017, 4:55:25 PM8/18/17
to James Yang, SOUPA
Hey Soupa,

    I'm going to put a team together for this tourney.  It will be sweet.  Let me know ASAP if you are in for this tourney.  See below for details.  I'll send out another email in a few days if we get enough players.  I'm hoping for about 12-16 ppl.  Let's go play together!

-Joe

Joe Sullivan

Aug 18, 2017, 4:56:46 PM8/18/17
to Joe Sullivan, James Yang, SOUPA
It's Sept 9-10 in Corvallis

James Yang

Aug 18, 2017, 5:19:16 PM8/18/17
to Joe Sullivan, SOUPA
Great to hear, more info passing along below