North Mountain - Wednesday - it's on!

1 view

Starbird Greg

Mar 5, 2019, 2:29:38 PM3/5/19
to SOUPA SOUPA
It's on!

Pickup Ultimate - North Mountain Park - Ashland
Wednesday (March 6)
Arrive 6 pm, permit 6:15 pm, pull 6:30 pm

Ashland Parks & Rec just gave us the green light to play, despite the wet conditions.

Please send me some lights money to kick off the season. Details below my signature.

I plan to play tomorrow night. Who else is in?

Greg

Lights money: Your contributions last season exactly covered all our lights costs. Thank you! If you plan to play regularly at N Mountain, please send me $20-$40 towards lights to kick off the Spring season; we pay $34.50/hour.
  • Venmo: gregstarbird
  • PayPal: gregst...@yahoo.com
  • Electronic payments preferred, but cash is also fine--please put it in the lights purse while we're playing

Adam Danforth

Mar 5, 2019, 3:03:45 PM3/5/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I'm in! I can't wait for North Mtn action to start up again.

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Russ Causley

Mar 5, 2019, 5:22:32 PM3/5/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Oh yeah.  We will be there.

Nora Godfrey

Mar 5, 2019, 6:30:18 PM3/5/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I'm in! See y'all tomorrow!
Nora Godfrey
AHS Educational Assistant
University of Redlands 2017

Jim Castellano

Mar 6, 2019, 10:47:55 AM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Is this rain going to ruin the fields for us? I’m planning on making it.

Jim Castellano
Alpine Electric
521 Haven Rd.
Jacksonville, OR 97530
CCB# 224394

James Yang

Mar 6, 2019, 10:49:59 AM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I'm in too!  creekside after?

But I worry about tearing up the field if it's raining all day today given the recent rains. Even if they let us play we don't want to ruin the field for others or ourselves. Maybe someone can assess the field today...

Starbird Greg

Mar 6, 2019, 11:09:08 AM3/6/19
to SOUPA SOUPA
Hi everyone,

I'm cancelling Ultimate for tonight based on the conditions of the field. I visited the field last night and found it soaked, audibly squishy, and recently aerated. More rain is in the forecast for today. Amazing to be down there again, but I fear we'll damage the field if we play there tonight.

See you next week, assuming the rain/snow stops.

Greg

matthew vorgang

Mar 6, 2019, 11:09:40 AM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Any grass experts among us? I've heard Dallas is a grass whisperer, maybe he can help?

James Yang

Mar 6, 2019, 11:33:29 AM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Nora? What about AHS turf tonight? Do we have enough people interested? At least 12-14?

James Yang

Mar 6, 2019, 11:34:42 AM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I just checked the turf schedule, Ashland soccer club has it reserved until 6:30 pm tonight
to my knowledge.

Nora Godfrey

Mar 6, 2019, 12:45:00 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I just checked with the AHS athletic office. High School Ultimate is done with the turf at 6pm, there is no one on the field after that. If we want to still have pickup tonight and move to the AHS Turf field, we can do that. Are enough people interested in this? If so, let us know here / bring some $ for lights & rental!

James Yang

Mar 6, 2019, 1:15:15 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
High school isn't on the turf today. I double checked after Nora☺️
Soccer has the field until 5 and maybe till 630, it's not certain. But if enough people want to play, 630 for sure if not earlier

Jim Castellano

Mar 6, 2019, 1:21:15 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I'm in

Jim Castellano
Alpine Electric
521 Haven Rd.
Jacksonville, OR 97530
CCB# 224394

Joel Caswell

Mar 6, 2019, 2:34:36 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I can come as well

 ~ Joel Caswell

Jim Castellano

Mar 6, 2019, 6:15:43 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
So is ultimate on for tonight?

Jim Castellano
Alpine Electric
521 Haven Rd.
Jacksonville, OR 97530
CCB# 224394

Joshua Blesse

Mar 6, 2019, 6:28:55 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I can play tonight! Who all do we have!

Sent from my iPhone

Erick Barney

Mar 6, 2019, 6:31:10 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA

I’m in if there are #’s.  Please chime in so I don’t drive in from Medford for no game.

Thank you!

Kevin Jantzer

Mar 6, 2019, 6:32:22 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Erick Barney, SOUPA
I’d play

Donovan Holmbeck

Mar 6, 2019, 6:57:48 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
In.

Sent from my iPhone

matthew vorgang

Mar 6, 2019, 7:28:10 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Already got 2 more on FB so that's 11.

Russ Causley

Mar 6, 2019, 7:55:44 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Come one, come all.  PLAY ULTIMATE!

Plan to arrive at 6.  If soccer is there we can just warm up and start at 6:30.  If not, let's start as soon as we have numbers.

Joel Caswell

Mar 6, 2019, 8:01:02 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I will come

 ~ Joel Caswell

Joshua Blesse

Mar 6, 2019, 8:15:56 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Joey is also coming

Sent from my iPhone

Jim Castellano

Mar 6, 2019, 8:47:11 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I’m here and nobody is on the field

Jim Castellano
Alpine Electric
521 Haven Rd.
Jacksonville, OR 97530
CCB# 224394

James Yang

Mar 6, 2019, 9:46:14 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Almost there

Joel Caswell

Mar 6, 2019, 9:48:12 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Me to

 ~ Joel Caswell

James Yang

Mar 6, 2019, 11:44:29 PM3/6/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Great game everyone I'm glad we went to plan b for the night! maybe the turf can be plan b anytime it's too wet where we would tear up North mountain Park.

Anyone pick up my umbrella?

nora.g...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2019, 12:00:21 AM3/7/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Great game y’all!

I picked up your umbrella, James along with a water bottle and cones. Anyone’s?

image1.jpeg