Start times and caps

matthew vorgang

Sep 18, 2017, 1:53:03 PM9/18/17
to 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I Apologize for the confusion regarding start times and end caps.
We will be pulling at 3:30 from now on, and I suggest arriving at 3 at the latest.

There is now no point cap, it is win by 2 at or after 15 points. There is a time cap at 5:30.

Black and Blue team had a stellar game, with black winning 17-15 (I think this is correct, tell me if I'm wrong). White team resigned to Red team because Red team is too awesome. And because only 5 people from White team showed up. They still played a scrimmage with 2 drafted players however, and had a great time.

More great ultimate to come!
-Matt

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Sep 18, 2017, 1:55:36 PM9/18/17
to matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Thanks for the recap Matt, much appreciated

Joel Caswell

Sep 18, 2017, 8:08:32 PM9/18/17
to Matthew Vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
And I might add that White team in the “scrimmage” beat the red team….

Joel Caswell