Friday (tomorrow)

1 view

Starbird Greg

Oct 26, 2017, 10:53:16 PM10/26/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
We technically have the usual field at North Mountain reserved tomorrow (Friday) from 6:15 - 9:15 pm. I'm not planning to be there, and yesterday it sounded like a number of people are planning to skip tomorrow b/c of the Saturday league events.

Is anyone planning to go? If so, I can get you the lights key and you can be responsible for collecting enough lights money to cover whatever you use ($37/hour). It not…I suggest we cancel.

Discuss!

Greg

Adam Danforth

Oct 26, 2017, 11:38:42 PM10/26/17
to Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I’m not sure if I can make it, but if so it’d be great to avoid over exertion with full on gameplay and focus on some drills, technique, and so forth before the big day.
adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Sophie Heyerdahl

Fromm, Olivia T

Oct 27, 2017, 12:34:22 AM10/27/17
to Sophie Heyerdahl, Adam Danforth, Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com

yeaaah ill come mess around as well, but mostly for creekside after

Oct 27, 2017, 7:43:18 PM10/27/17
to Fromm, Olivia T, Sophie Heyerdahl, Adam Danforth, Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there (w the light key too).