Sunday time

daryl witmore

Mar 18, 2018, 11:50:38 AM3/18/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Some of us have been talking about what time we should play on Sundays. I was supposed to send out a survey monkey poll. I'll send it this week. Untill we get results shall we play at 2pm?

matthew vorgang

Mar 18, 2018, 1:55:51 PM3/18/18
to Daryl Witmore, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Today we should play at 3. The cheese festival ends at 4, so more people will be able to make it.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018, 8:50 AM 'daryl witmore' via SOUPA <soupa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Some of us have been talking about what time we should play on Sundays. I was supposed to send out a survey monkey poll. I'll send it this week. Untill we get results shall we play at 2pm?

Casey Wright

Mar 18, 2018, 2:10:26 PM3/18/18
to matthew vorgang, Daryl Witmore, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Lets do 3. There’s been talk of 3 since time change but I say let’s see what the survey says and go from there. Thanks Daryl for sending out the survey.

We also scheduled practice from 1-3 today thinking pickup is at 3 but if the survey changes that we will adjust as we need in the future. Thanks and see you all out there for what seems to be a great sunny march day.

Elizabeth Schyling

Mar 18, 2018, 2:10:47 PM3/18/18
to matthew vorgang, Daryl Witmore, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
OMG THERE'S A CHEESE FESTIVAL?!?!?!