Cramp Up - playing?

1 view

Starbird Greg

Mar 9, 2017, 7:41:40 PM3/9/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Hi everyone,

From the correspondence I’ve seen, here are alphabetical lists of people interested in playing on a Cramp Up team representing Southern Oregon, May 20-21. If you’ve said you’re interested to play and I’ve omitted your name, this is unintentional; please correct my understanding.

Women interested to play and help put on Cramp Up:
-Marisa Dunbrasky
-Erin Federline
-Liz Guenard (maybe - Sunday only)
-Liz (Linc) Schyling

Men interested to play and help put on Cramp Up:
-Evan Barrientos
-Paul Belson
-Joel Caswell
-Austin Harfst
-Greg Starbird
-Joe Sullivan
-Matt Vorgang
-Zach Zegzdryn

I’d like to pursue a bid on behalf of Southern Oregon having a home town team at Cramp Up. In my opinion, the above is a wonderful start to a list of players. Cramp Up is gonna be a ton of fun, and we can make it happen together.

I realize that with the wondrous bounty of snow on Mt. A, and everything else in your lives, Cramp Up might feel a bit remote. Nevertheless, I think securing a bid for a (first of two?) Southern Oregon team(s) will help the TD and the tournament, will give us a firm date in our calendars, and will become a goal we can share fitness-wise or strategy-wise. Cramp Up is 10 weeks away. CRAMP UP!!!!!! YES!!!!

Who else is in?

Greg

Austin Harfst

Mar 11, 2017, 1:02:54 PM3/11/17
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA

Hi Greg. Thanks for writing. It’s nice to see the list of others who are interested. I’m really excited for Cramp Up and am in for sure, both to play and help put it on.

If we do field a team, what does everyone think about getting together for a few back-to-back (i.e. Saturday/Sunday) pickup sessions in preparation for the tournament?  My thinking is it would help develop chemistry and skills faster than playing once a week, as well as condition our bodies for two days of games in the tournament. The back-to-backs don’t have to be every weekend until the tournament, but maybe every other weekend would be helpful for me, anyways. I am interested to hear what y’all think.

Also, pickup tomorrow at Fichtner?

Austin

Jake Miller

Mar 12, 2017, 11:28:06 AM3/12/17
to Austin Harfst, 'erin federline' via Soupa, Greg Starbird
Greg,

I'm interested in playing.  I'll be helping with marking the field as well.

matthew vorgang

Mar 12, 2017, 11:45:53 AM3/12/17
to Jake Miller, Starbird Greg, Austin Harfst, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I like how you think Austin. Unfortunately, Saturdays don't work good for me. But we are playing Wednesday nights...

See you all for a great game on a great day today at fitchner!

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Mar 12, 2017, 12:09:53 PM3/12/17
to Jake Miller, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Austin Harfst, Starbird Greg
I wish I could do saturdays as well, but I work until 3:30 on those days.

It's supposed to be 70 and sunny today. This will be the best game of ultimate we've had since October!!!!! Absolutely perfect weather for us

Joshua Blesse

Mar 12, 2017, 4:26:32 PM3/12/17
to Zachariah Zegzdryn, Jake Miller, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Austin Harfst, Starbird Greg
What time is ultamate today?

Sent from my iPhone

Joe Sullivan

Mar 12, 2017, 4:27:23 PM3/12/17
to Joshua Blesse, Zachariah Zegzdryn, Jake Miller, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Austin Harfst, Starbird Greg
3pm now until next fall

Kate Stumpff

Mar 14, 2017, 2:09:14 AM3/14/17
to Joshua Blesse, Joe Sullivan, Zachariah Zegzdryn, Jake Miller, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Austin Harfst, Starbird Greg
I'd like to play CrampUp- I'd love to do Monday nights sprint workout and some throwing drills at US Cellular if anyone's interested -5 Ish?

Kate

On Sun, 3/12/17, 'Joe Sullivan' via SOUPA <soupa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [SOUPA] Cramp Up - playing?
To: "Joshua Blesse" <joshua...@gmail.com>