Wednesday Ultimate - North Mountain (last call!)

Starbird Greg

Nov 27, 2018, 1:17:45 PM11/27/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Tomorrow is our 13th and final Wednesday night at North Mountain Park this Fall!
--
Pickup Ultimate
Wednesday night (tomorrow)

I'm in! Let's make it happen!

Greg
p.s. Lights money: Thank you for the $160 you contributed in the past two weeks! After my own contribution, I'm seeking an additional ~$150 to take us through the end of the season, including estimates of the lights we'll use tomorrow.

James Yang

Nov 27, 2018, 1:18:59 PM11/27/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

I'll have more lights money for you Greg

James

Adam Danforth

Nov 27, 2018, 2:45:45 PM11/27/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there but play may be low after incurring some mystery tweak in my knee after Sunday's pick-up.

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Jesse Browne

Nov 27, 2018, 4:25:41 PM11/27/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
In!

Joel Caswell

Nov 27, 2018, 5:43:03 PM11/27/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Im in

Joel Caswell

James Yang

Nov 28, 2018, 1:11:36 PM11/28/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
who else? I'll likely be late if I come.

seriously it would be nice to know if there's gonna be a game, saves everyone time and can make alternate plans.

might as well cancel if the weather is keeping people away.

chime in!

James Yang

Nov 28, 2018, 1:13:06 PM11/28/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
hey weather's supposed to be fine tonight! great! come out!

Joel Caswell

Nov 28, 2018, 1:17:04 PM11/28/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it is going to clear up around 2pm. Should be really nice!

 ~ Joel Caswell

Cassie Goldman

Nov 28, 2018, 1:21:38 PM11/28/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Trav and I will be there if it’s not too cold
null

Kelly Wassell

Nov 28, 2018, 1:33:47 PM11/28/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Looks like the weather is clearing up for the afternoon /evening!! Hoping to come out and jog/ go easy with someone, but it will depend on how my calf feels...
Catch ya later,
Kelly

daryl witmore

Nov 28, 2018, 3:40:32 PM11/28/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I think I'll be there

Joshua Blesse

Nov 28, 2018, 7:56:12 PM11/28/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Joey and I will be there

Sent from my iPhone

Joel Caswell

Nov 28, 2018, 8:02:11 PM11/28/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I think we will have numbers

Joel Caswell

Starbird Greg

Nov 29, 2018, 6:35:35 PM11/29/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Fun game of 7s last night! Thanks everyone for coming out.

Greg

Joel Caswell

Nov 29, 2018, 6:52:00 PM11/29/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Greg for all the work that you do in getting the Wednesday nights together. Always enjoy playing with everyone.

 ~ Joel Caswell

Luke Vranna

Nov 30, 2018, 7:06:37 PM11/30/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, thanks a bunch Greg--you're the man.  Hey and I appreciate you all being cool to hang with.  I've really enjoyed my time with you guys.

Jesse Browne

Nov 30, 2018, 8:04:06 PM11/30/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, echo all of that, thanks everyone!!!

ian nelson

Dec 3, 2018, 3:48:27 PM12/3/18
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Really appreciating the positive energy y'all!  The Rogue Valley ultimate community is such a special group that includes so many incredible people that have come and gone over the years...Wednesday nights at North Mountain were some of my favorites and so cool to hear that ultimate is returning to the Ashland High School field!  So much local ultimate history took place on that field over the years...PLAY ULTIMATE!