Wednesday pickup - tomorrow @ Ashland Middle School

1 view

Starbird Greg

Jun 19, 2018, 2:42:52 PM6/19/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
I had so much fun last Wednesday! Sevens + subs, hecklers, DDC before and after, Creekside till late. A great end to the Spring season at North Mountain Park.

Pickup continues at 6 pm tomorrow (Wednesday) night, at Ashland Middle School. We'll play near the corner of Walker and E. Main, or else inside the track visible from that same corner.

Greg

Adam Danforth

Jun 19, 2018, 2:44:01 PM6/19/18
to Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
In for TOMORROW. :)

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Luke Vranna

Jun 20, 2018, 1:56:43 PM6/20/18
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
I will be there

Adam Danforth

Kelly Wassell

Jun 20, 2018, 7:24:07 PM6/20/18
to SOUPA
Looks like T-storms until 7 pm... How about 7?

I will be there

Joe Sullivan

Jun 20, 2018, 7:26:54 PM6/20/18
to Kelly Wassell, SOUPA
Nope!

Adam Danforth

Jun 20, 2018, 8:35:17 PM6/20/18
to Joe Sullivan, Kelly Wassell, SOUPA
Rain or shine, yo!
Nope!
I will be there

--
adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Adam Danforth

Jun 20, 2018, 9:15:08 PM6/20/18
to Joe Sullivan, Kelly Wassell, SOUPA

Looks good to me. :)

Jun 20, 2018, 9:19:13 PM6/20/18
to Adam Danforth, Joe Sullivan, Kelly Wassell, SOUPA
It would look better if you were at the correct venue.

chris hernandez

Jun 20, 2018, 9:24:57 PM6/20/18
to J, Adam Danforth, Joe Sullivan, Kelly Wassell, SOUPA
hahaha Joey with the

🔥

🔥

🔥

Be over in 25 minutes, just leaving medford!

Rain or shine, yo!
Nope!
I will be there

adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

--
adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Adam Danforth

Jun 20, 2018, 11:39:07 PM6/20/18
to J, Joe Sullivan, Kelly Wassell, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Totally! Gaffaw-worthy gaff.

Working on racking up the unnecessary emails today, folks.