Cramp Up

Joe Sullivan

May 3, 2017, 12:27:19 AM5/3/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Hello Soupa,

I have been asked to inform the community about Cramp Up plans.

So far, we have 12 teams signed up (10 paid) and the tourney is for sure happening! (Big thanks to Greg Starbird for doing a ton of legwork this year...and of course everyone else that has helped develop the reputation of the tourney over the past 20+ years!)

We have decided to provide food at the fields after the games on Saturday. We have about 300 ppl to feed and about $2000 to spend...if you or someone you know is interested in bidding on this let me know, it is still up in the air as to what food we will be getting.

The party is likely to be either at touville park or a recommendation of a few bars in Ashland or Medford to go to. (The committee decided dinner at the field was
where the majority of the funds should go, leaving us with not that much for the party). We need to get this straightened out post haste but suggestions or ideas may still be beneficial so let me know.

We also decided to buy a case of beer for each team.

So to be transparent, the 10 teams signed up so far give us $4000 to work with ($4800 if the other two teams pay). About $1500 goes to fields, porta-potties and bagels bananas etc. $2000 for dinner, $100 for dales home brew, $250 for team beer and $200 to paint lines on the field...which leaves us between -$50 and $750 left over.

Hope this news finds you well and keeps you well! Feel free to contact me about anything.

-Sully