Fwd: Trouble in Vegas 2018 :: Registration OPEN!

Joe Sullivan

Dec 13, 2017, 8:37:39 PM12/13/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to get a bid for this.

I've been to this tourney in the college and college alum divisions, I think considering how big it will be there should be some good competition.

Who wants in?

-Joe

FYI. Gandy goose in bend is a month later and we should try to go to that too.  Let me know if you are in for that too.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Trouble in Vegas <sk...@troubleinvegas.org>
Date: December 13, 2017 at 2:47:07 PM PST
To: <JCS...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Trouble in Vegas 2018 :: Registration OPEN!

TiV returns March 24-25, 2018. Register today!
Trouble in Vegas :: March 24-25 2018
Register!

TiV Returns! MARCH 24-25, 2018

Celebrating 13 years of fun, friends, debauchery, and great ultimate, Trouble in Vegas returns in 2018 to provide good stories and bad choices. We're All In.

Like previous years, 2018′s TiV will be uniting both the college and club divisions together for one insane weekend.  With spots for upwards of 90 teams and parties on both Friday and Saturday night, you’ll definitely want to be a part of another year of trouble. Use button above to register today!

This email was sent to JCS...@yahoo.com
Trouble in Vegas · 1659 8th St. · Oakland, CA 94607 · USA

Russ Causley

Dec 15, 2017, 1:58:06 PM12/15/17
to Joe Sullivan, SOUPA
I'm in for Gandy 100%, and would like to say I'm in for both but need to consider Vegas for a little bit.

We talked about Gandy at Humboldt, and were toying around with the idea of actually doing some practices if we can get a team together early enough, just to create some cohesion, run some drills, and solidify some plays.

Anyone else interested?

Austin Harfst

Dec 15, 2017, 3:19:57 PM12/15/17
to Russ Causley, Joe Sullivan, SOUPA
I’m in for both! Would be great to gather a team early enough to practice and gel.

Austin

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

Elizabeth Schyling

Dec 15, 2017, 5:09:31 PM12/15/17
to Russ Causley, Joe Sullivan, SOUPA
I would be interested in this. I'm a little worried about travel times & expenses but if we could make it work I'd love to go.

100% in for Gandy.

Joe Sullivan

Dec 15, 2017, 6:16:48 PM12/15/17
to Austin Harfst, Russ Causley, SOUPA
Yeah Russ,

   Let's make Friday's open practice for the SOUPA mixed team.

    If we can get fridays again once North Mtn Park starts again.

Casey Wright

Dec 16, 2017, 5:09:57 PM12/16/17
to Joe Sullivan, Austin Harfst, Russ Causley, SOUPA
I’m in for Gandy but can’t make Vegas.

James Yang

Dec 16, 2017, 7:10:58 PM12/16/17
to Casey Wright, Joe Sullivan, Austin Harfst, Russ Causley, SOUPA
In for Gandy, possible for Vegas

Dec 16, 2017, 7:12:13 PM12/16/17
to James Yang, Casey Wright, Joe Sullivan, Austin Harfst, Russ Causley, Rogue Disc
Tentative yes for Gandy. No Vegas.

Zach Zegzdryn

Dec 16, 2017, 7:48:25 PM12/16/17
to J, Austin Harfst, Casey Wright, James Yang, Joe Sullivan, Rogue Disc, Russ Causley
Tentative (almost definite) yes for Gandy as well. I won’t be able to do Vegas though.

Adam Danforth

Dec 16, 2017, 9:11:13 PM12/16/17
to Zach Zegzdryn, J, Austin Harfst, Casey Wright, James Yang, Joe Sullivan, Rogue Disc, Russ Causley
What are Gandy dates?
adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Paul Belson

Dec 16, 2017, 10:28:46 PM12/16/17
to Adam Danforth, Zach Zegzdryn, J, Austin Harfst, Casey Wright, James Yang, Joe Sullivan, Rogue Disc, Russ Causley
What Russ said.  Let’s go as a somewhat coordinated team.  Need a focalizer.

I am tentative yes for Gandy, nada for Vegas.

Russ

Dec 17, 2017, 1:50:25 AM12/17/17
to SOUPA
Gandy Goose 2018
April 14/15
Bend, OR

Jim

Dec 17, 2017, 1:10:03 PM12/17/17
to Russ, SOUPA
The Castellano’s will not be able to make it to these tournaments. Our son is scheduled to be born on May 13th which is Cramp Up week. That make it more likely than not that we  will miss Cramp Up as well. Glad to see the excitement to get out of town and play Ultimate!

Jim Castellano
Alpine Electric
521 Haven Rd.
Jacksonville, OR 97530
CCB# 210076

erin federline

Dec 17, 2017, 1:51:37 PM12/17/17
to Russ, Jim, SOUPA
A son!!!!!!!!!!! Whoohoo. Congrats to you all on this exciting addition to your fabulous family. Can't wait to meet the little guy! A BOY!!!!!
On Sun, 12/17/17, 'Jim' via SOUPA <soupa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [SOUPA] Re: Trouble in Vegas 2018 :: Registration OPEN!
To: "Russ" <rcau...@gmail.com>
Cc: "SOUPA" <soupa...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sunday, December 17, 2017, 10:09 AM

The
Castellano’s will not be able to make it to these
tournaments. Our son is scheduled to be born on May 13th
which is Cramp Up week. That make it more likely than not
that we  will miss Cramp Up as well. Glad to see the
excitement to get out of town and play Ultimate!

Jim
CastellanoAlpine Electric521 Haven
Rd. Jacksonville, OR 97530CCB#
210076(541) 282-3665

On Dec 16,
2017, at 10:50 PM, Russ <rcau...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Gandy Goose 2018April 14/15Bend, OR

Adam Danforth

Dec 17, 2017, 2:33:23 PM12/17/17
to erin federline, Russ, Jim, SOUPA
Congrats, Jim!

I may be able to make Gandy. Definitely interested. I'm traveling other times that month so it'll take some coordination. I'll let ya'll know when I do.

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Donovan Holmbeck

Dec 18, 2017, 9:01:04 PM12/18/17
to Russ, SOUPA
I’m down for Gandy but can’t do Vegas.