This Saturday! HS ultimate tournament in Medford! Pop up canopies? Help!

James Yang

Mar 13, 2019, 9:44:00 AM3/13/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Anyone have one or more pop-up canopies that we can borrow for the high school tournament this weekend? I need two maybe three more......

If anyone has them and to put one on their porch for me to pick up if you're busy it would be much appreciated!

And if you want to come watch the tournament please do!

Saturday March 16 9am - 430pm
Fichtner manwaring medford.
9 teams

James

Jim Castellano

Mar 16, 2019, 3:23:42 PM3/16/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
The level of play out here is unbelievably high! If you are around I would definitely come out!

Jim Castellano
Alpine Electric
521 Haven Rd.
Jacksonville, OR 97530