League Finals and Party

1 view

Kevin Roberts

Oct 25, 2019, 10:58:21 AM10/25/19
to SOUPA
Howdy Folks,

This is the final announcement about the details for tomorrow's League Tourney and Party.

First things first, captains please forward this to your teams, even if some people get it twice, because I haven't been able to put everyone on the soupagroup email list yet.

We are playing at Ashland Middle School (100 Walker Ave) on the Lower Fields near the corner of E Main and Walker Ave.

Game 1 will be Green V Hawaiian and Red V White. Pull will be at 11 am. Games will be to 13, hard-capped at 15. Consolation game will be at 1pm played to 11, hard-capped at 11. Championship game will be at 1pm played to 15, hard-capped at 17.

As a reminder and general rule (since it is a law), we are not allowed to consume alcohol or weed at public parks or schools. So, bring something to eat and drink for the games, and save the party for Daryl's house!

Party starts at 6pm at 770 Bybee Dr in Jacksonville.

Bring a side dish or drinks if you would like; there will be some food and drinks provided by Soupa.

See you all out there,

KRob

Play Ultimate!

Devlin Rutherford

Oct 25, 2019, 9:00:51 PM10/25/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Anyone have an extra Hawaiian shirt I can use?
Devlin