Wednesday: Ultimate at North Mountain Park

Starbird Greg

Sep 4, 2017, 2:00:15 AM9/4/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Ultimate at North Mountain Park
Wednesday night (September 6)
Ashland, OR
Arrive 6 pm, pull 6:30 sharp
Bring a light and a dark shirt and water

This past Wednesday evening, the smoke miraculously cleared for us to play a beautiful game of 6s at Ashland Middle School. This coming Wednesday kicks off our Fall season at North Mountain Park!

Get psyched!!

No matter the air quality or weather, I will be there and I hope you will be there too, for a sick game in fresh air...or--if the air is somehow more sci-fi / apocalyptic--to throw and celebrate our first night of the season on that field together.

Psyched to be back there in only three days!

Greg

Starbird Greg

Sep 6, 2017, 3:39:39 PM9/6/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Update: iPhone forecast says 40% chance of rain in Ashland starting at 4 pm, continuing till midnight. Let's hope the air clears just in time for our game. See you at North Mountain Park at 6 pm for apocalyptic throwing or a sweet game of Ultimate!

Greg

Sep 6, 2017, 6:55:10 PM9/6/17
to Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Here's hoping it clears up, but it's currently showing an AQI of 384 (hazardous) in Ashland right now. Let's see if the rain can help out, because I'm going crazy without ultimate right now.

Paul Belson

Sep 6, 2017, 8:01:13 PM9/6/17
to Zachariah Zegzdryn, Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Ah, same here Zach.

matthew vorgang

Sep 6, 2017, 8:04:21 PM9/6/17
to Paul Belson, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Starbird Greg, Zachariah Zegzdryn
The hourly AQI shows that Ashland is now 196!

Starbird Greg

Sep 6, 2017, 8:15:20 PM9/6/17
to Paul Belson, Zachariah Zegzdryn, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Fyi the AQI in Ashland fell to 196 as of 4 pm. Then a few minutes later there was a thunderstorm, which I assume lowered the AQI further, but we won't know until they update the site with the 5 pm data.

Greg

Sep 6, 2017, 8:26:55 PM9/6/17
to Starbird Greg, Paul Belson, Zachariah Zegzdryn, soupa...@googlegroups.com
We're coming, even if it's just to throw for a little bit. AQI be damned.

Greg Starbird

Sep 6, 2017, 9:16:07 PM9/6/17
to Russ Causley, Paul Belson, Zachariah Zegzdryn, soupa...@googlegroups.com
It's a beautiful evening down here, cooled by the creek, peeks of blue sky straight up, soft grass field. Come hang out if you've been cooped  up, it's Wed at N Mtn!!

Just my two cents about a nice place to be this evening--people gotta decide individually what feels good as far as playing, of course

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

goyom...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2017, 9:30:35 PM9/6/17
to SOUPA
Thank you Greg.. It just seems too smokey for me, otherwise I'd be there.

Grant

Ah, same here Zach.