Tonight: lights money please!

1 view

Starbird Greg

Oct 25, 2017, 6:05:10 PM10/25/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
I just paid the September lights bill from North Mountain, using cash and PayPal/Venmo money I collected from all of you. Your contributions covered the ~$300 bill. Thank you!

We've used a lot of lights in October: six nights so far, with earlier sunsets than in September, with the lights charged at $37/hour. Please bring cash tonight and put it in the lights money envelope, or else send money via Paypal (gregst...@yahoo.com) or Venmo (gregstarbird). I'm aiming to collect another ~$400-$500 before the end of the month to catch up with our usage of lights.

Thanks!

Greg

Adam Danforth

Oct 25, 2017, 6:14:27 PM10/25/17
to Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for handling this, Greg. I’ll send some money via Venmo.
adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Kelly Wassell

Oct 26, 2017, 10:03:49 PM10/26/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Holy crapper,
      I say next Wednesday let's play without lights to celebrate Halloween!  A glow-in-the-dark disc, glowsticks for everyone's neck, and headlamps for all the cones.  Let it be dark!
$12.50/ person with ~ 40 people?
By the way, love the play!
Kelly

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 3:05 PM 'Starbird Greg' via SOUPA <soupa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
[...]

Adam Danforth

Marisa Dunbrasky

Oct 27, 2017, 8:19:40 PM10/27/17
to Adam Danforth, Kelly Wassell, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I agree!

Sent from my iPhone

matthew vorgang

Oct 27, 2017, 8:26:38 PM10/27/17
to Marisa Dunbrasky, Adam Danforth, Kelly Wassell, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Not to put a damper, but paying for the glow sticks themselves wouldn't be much cheaper than paying for the lights. It would still be really fun though!

On Oct 27, 2017 5:19 PM, "Marisa Dunbrasky" <mdunb...@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2017, at 8:22 PM, Adam Danforth <in...@adamdanforth.com> wrote:

[...]

Elizabeth Schyling

Oct 27, 2017, 9:15:08 PM10/27/17
to matthew vorgang, Marisa Dunbrasky, Adam Danforth, Kelly Wassell, soupa...@googlegroups.com
We could also play in costume...

Just sayin'

Joe Sullivan

Oct 27, 2017, 9:31:27 PM10/27/17
to Elizabeth Schyling, matthew vorgang, Marisa Dunbrasky, Adam Danforth, Kelly Wassell, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Damper Matt,

    When you are damping, saying "not to be a damper" doesn't make it not damping.

     #nodamps
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

Adam Danforth

Adam Danforth

Oct 30, 2017, 6:02:08 PM10/30/17
to Joe Sullivan, Elizabeth Schyling, matthew vorgang, Marisa Dunbrasky, Kelly Wassell, soupa...@googlegroups.com
So....ye or nay on the night ultimate? Play in costume? Anything to spice it up?

Enjoy your Halloween tomorrow, folks!

Benjamin Petersen

Oct 30, 2017, 8:06:51 PM10/30/17
to Adam Danforth, Joe Sullivan, Elizabeth Schyling, matthew vorgang, Marisa Dunbrasky, Kelly Wassell, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I'm so down for costume ultimate!

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

Erick Barney

Oct 30, 2017, 9:35:14 PM10/30/17
to Benjamin Petersen, Adam Danforth, Joe Sullivan, Elizabeth Schyling, matthew vorgang, Marisa Dunbrasky, Kelly Wassell, soupa...@googlegroups.com
We’ll dress up a bit

I blame my iPhone for any speling or grammatically errors.

goyom...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2017, 2:15:40 AM10/31/17
to SOUPA
I'm up for any of it!