New Year's Eve Pickup! Today!

Kellen Akiyama

Dec 31, 2017, 11:36:47 AM12/31/17
to Adam Danforth, Joel Caswell, James Yang, SOUPA
Several of the regular pickup players discussed this a few weeks ago... we planned wholeheartedly to resume Sunday Pickup today at two!

Sunday, December 31st, Fichtner-Mainwaring Park, 2:00pm.

We hope to see you there! Come sweat one last time in 2017.

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 6:54 AM, Adam Danforth <in...@adamdanforth.com> wrote:
In if it’s on.
On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 4:59 PM Joel Caswell <joelmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would play

Joel

On Dec 30, 2017, at 4:33 PM, James Yang <james....@gmail.com> wrote:

Is it on? Medford @ 2? If so who's in?

adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Adam Danforth

Dec 31, 2017, 2:14:32 PM12/31/17
to Kellen Akiyama, Joel Caswell, James Yang, SOUPA
See you all there!

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Cassie Goldman

Dec 31, 2017, 3:16:18 PM12/31/17
to Adam Danforth, James Yang, Joel Caswell, Kellen Akiyama, SOUPA
Can’t wait! 😄

See you all there!

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Kellen Akiyama <kellen....@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

null