SOUPA-URGENT

matthew vorgang

Oct 23, 2017, 12:54:14 AM10/23/17
to 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Carla Deems, Dylan Deems
Hey folks, the last day of Fall League 2017 is this Saturday, the 28th.
In my notes, Red has won all of their games. White has won 3 games. Blue has won 2 games, and Black has also won 2 games.
In the semi-finals, at 11:00AM, Red will play Blue, and White will play Black. Each top seeded team must prove themselves to move on to the finals; but as we know from last year, every team has a chance.
At 1:00PM, the losers of the semi's will play each other for the 3rd place rank and trophy, while the winners watch.
At 3:00PM, the winners will play for 1st place and the trophy, while the rest watch and heckle and cheer and stuff.
Hard cap will be 2 hours past each start time.

You have received a email from Kellen with all of the party information. The party begins at 5:30. The location is amazing and its bound to be a great time.

I would like to make an honorable mention to two players who have shown incredible amounts of team and ultimate spirit.

Paul: Your first priority is teaching others, and having fun. I have seen you give great advice while playing to both your team, or even other players. Sometimes, you don't even call a foul, but choose rather to let play continue and show the other person what they did wrong at a later time. You show humility and selflessness on the field, keep it up.

Ben: Even if you were terrible at ultimate, you would still be my first pick. I perform better with you watching, because I know that you are going to scream or put on a show if I do something awesome. You have great advice, build up your team with encouragement, and are always pushing for your team to just have fun. SOUPA will truly never be the same without you, but we will remember you always.

For some reason, tracking games and points was much tougher than I thought it would be, let me know if you have a guff with the results I posted.

-Matthew Vorgang

matthew vorgang

Oct 23, 2017, 12:56:23 AM10/23/17
to 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Carla Deems, Dylan Deems
Oh, and the tournament WILL be held at Fitchner. Kellen has payed for the fields a long ways back.

Paul Belson

Oct 24, 2017, 1:23:08 PM10/24/17
to matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Carla Deems, Dylan Deems
Aww, thanks Matt.   I love how everyone brings their spirit to ultimate.  Rock on all you amazing beings!!