Draft Results

1 view

Kevin Roberts

Sep 13, 2019, 12:31:14 AM9/13/19
to SOUPA
Wash your socks and lace your cleats! Who has the team that can't be ... beet?!

The theme is Garden Vegetables. Some teams have names already. Some teams are still germinating their ideas...

White? Team - Matt Vorgang
Sebastian Gattey
Dallas Horsley
Travis Jantzer
James Yang
Cassie Jantzer
Kyleen Brodie
Matthias Gattey
Natasha Weaver
Ellis Benton
Erick L Barney
Kevin Jantzer
Kellen Akiyama

Green Team - Zach Zegzdryn and Ticia Guillet [Peas Kale Me Now] (or something like that)
Joey Gipner
Chris Winder
Jonathan Hillis
Clara Burke
Dani Hooper
Kevin Webber
Stephen Joffer
Ben Joffer
Kevin Roberts
Joshua Blesse

Red Team - Max Horowitz [RaDish Best Served Cold]
Paul Belson
LindsaySaint
Robbie Schaeffer
Laura Schaeffer
Donovan Holmbeck
David Wasserman
Benji Deardurff
Patrick Uhtoff
Lara
Cole Burgess

Purple Team - Casey Wright
Adam Danforth
Isaiah M Webb
Lynn Lotti
Forrest Kollar
Greg Starbird
Grant Monroe
Nora Godfrey
Erica Roberts
Daryl Witmore
Michael Horner
Eddy Bolt

ian nelson

Sep 13, 2019, 12:34:30 AM9/13/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
PLAY ULTIMATE!

daryl witmore

Sep 13, 2019, 1:02:17 AM9/13/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, ian nelson, SOUPA

Adam Danforth

Sep 13, 2019, 11:26:55 AM9/13/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Woohoo! Thanks, KRob for all you've done to make this happen. I can't wait to play with everyone Sunday.

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

James Yang

Sep 15, 2019, 8:02:57 PM9/15/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
left a stainless steel insulated water bottle at league today if someone picked it up let me know! Thank you. Also I have Joey gipners disc