THIS WEEKEND: CrampUp 25!

Starbird Greg

May 17, 2019, 7:12:34 PM5/17/19
to SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

CrampUp 25 is this weekend! Please come hang out and watch, heckle, buy a custom disc, play kanjam, etc. All games at Fichtner-Mainwaring Park in Medford.

I've attached tomorrow's schedule; there will be six simultaneous Saturday games at 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm.

On Sunday, games start at 10 am, progressing to 12 pm semis and ~1:45 pm finals, followed by the trophy, hanging out, DDC, etc.

Joel Caswell and Jake Johnson are co-captaining an athletic team full of local players (Cheap Date). You might know some people on this team! Come join me in heckling them and watching them compete with teams from all around the region.

So many of you have played a part in CrampUp over its many years, and others are newer to it. I hope to see people from all eras to celebrate and enjoy number twenty-five.

See you this weekend!

Greg Starbird, TD

CrampUp 25 (2019) - Revised Game Schedule.pdf

erin federline

May 17, 2019, 11:24:47 PM5/17/19
to SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
"Cheap date"...how raunchy sounding?!!!  I love it!

Have a great time this weekend!!!  We have tons of basketball and soccer tmrw but we will try to come out to heckle!