Playing tonight?

1 view

Starbird Greg

Nov 17, 2017, 12:28:58 PM11/17/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Tonight is our last Friday night at North Mountain for the season. It's sunny and beautiful outside. We have four interested players so far. Anyone else want to jump in for some Friday night fun?

Greg

Starbird Greg

Nov 17, 2017, 2:27:14 PM11/17/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Cancelling Ultimate tonight, for lack of numbers. See you at pickup on Sunday!

Greg