Ultimate (Friday night!!)

Starbird Greg

May 3, 2018, 9:08:05 PM5/3/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
That's right! We're playing Ultimate tomorrow night! A number of people yesterday expressed interest in throwing, to the point where my instinct is...maybe we can get enough people to play! Can we get some chatter here and plan on 7s for tomorrow night? Seems like the ideal way to end the week, nice weather, etc. I'll plan on showing up to throw, and to play if we get enough people.

Who's in? Please be vocal.

Friday
7:15 - 9 pm
North Mountain Park

Greg
p.s. Fun game of 7s last night with old and new faces!

Adam Danforth

May 3, 2018, 9:16:07 PM5/3/18
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I probably can’t make it tomorrow.
adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Joel Caswell

May 3, 2018, 10:09:08 PM5/3/18
to Adam Danforth, Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I can’t make it, in LA

Joel

sophieh...@gmail.com

May 4, 2018, 12:32:27 AM5/4/18
to Joel Caswell, Adam Danforth, Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I’m planning on coming, but may be a little late!

Sent from my iPhone

Kelly Wassell

May 4, 2018, 12:04:17 PM5/4/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
I would love to throw/run around, maybe a few points, but not up for full game.

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 9:32 PM, <sophieh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I’m planning on coming, but may be a little late!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2018, at 7:09 PM, Joel Caswell <joelmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

I can’t make it, in LA

Joel

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 6:08 PM 'Starbird Greg' via SOUPA <soupa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
[...]

Russ Causley

May 4, 2018, 12:17:15 PM5/4/18
to Kelly Wassell, SOUPA SOUPA
I’ll be there.
It is going to be perfect playing weather. Come on out!

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 09:04 Kelly Wassell <kelly....@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Zach Zegzdryn

Starbird Greg

May 4, 2018, 5:56:15 PM5/4/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Ok, I’ll be at North Mountain at 7:15 tonight to throw! Five people say they’re in, enough to enjoy the 70 degree weather, late sunset, etc.

If we get enough players for more than throwing, all the better. In any case it will be great to keep the discs flying as CrampUp approaches.

Greg