Gandy - decisions please

Starbird Greg

Feb 27, 2017, 12:31:02 PM2/27/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Hi everyone,

Based on various emails and conversations, below are people who have expressed interest in the Gandy Goose tournament (April 8-9 in Bend). Tomorrow is the deadline for submitting materials necessary to get a bid, and the Gandy organizers are asking me whether we're coming or not. Please let me know today if you want to go, so I can confidently tell Gandy tomorrow we are fielding a team, or else cancel if we're not; they anticipate a full tournament of 20 teams.

In my opinion, the list below is a nice start of a team of newer and older faces from Southern Oregon, including a number of new regulars with solid experience from elsewhere in the country.

Please be vocal about whether you're in or not, or what your thoughts are, so we can move forward in one direction or another here.

Thanks!

Greg

Men Interested in Gandy:
Steven Lee
Zack Zegzdryn
Evan Barrientos
Austin Harfst
Matthew Vorgang
Joe Sullivan
Jay Stumpff (maybe + might ski one day at Bachelor)
Greg Starbird (maybe)
[Jim Castellano?]
[James Yang?]
Others?

Women Interested in Gandy:
Liz Schyling
Link Guenard
Sierra Castellano ("don't count us out")
[Kate Stumpff?]
[Erin Federline?]
[Marisa Dunbrasky?]
Others?

matthew vorgang

Feb 27, 2017, 12:34:19 PM2/27/17
to Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I'm in.

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Feb 27, 2017, 12:35:45 PM2/27/17
to Starbird Greg, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I'm in for sure.

I'm in.

Elizabeth Guenard

Feb 27, 2017, 12:58:48 PM2/27/17
to Zachariah Zegzdryn, Starbird Greg, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I'm in! Although not to confuse the Lizs, I believe Liz Schyling goes by Link. I'm just not that cool. :)

I'm in.

Elizabeth Schyling

Feb 27, 2017, 1:01:28 PM2/27/17
to Elizabeth Guenard, Zachariah Zegzdryn, Starbird Greg, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
She's right (and I'm so in!) ;)

Austin Harfst

Feb 27, 2017, 3:01:25 PM2/27/17
to matthew vorgang, Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I want to go

Austin

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

Chris Winder

Feb 27, 2017, 11:09:12 PM2/27/17
to matthew vorgang, Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Chris winder

Sent from my iPhone

erin federline

Feb 28, 2017, 9:55:42 AM2/28/17
to matthew vorgang, Chris Winder, Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Without much time to see if we can field a women's squad, I have to say no to the tourney. Thank you for the efforts, Greg.
On Mon, 2/27/17, Chris Winder <cwin...@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [SOUPA] Gandy - decisions please
To: "matthew vorgang" <matthew...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Starbird Greg" <gregst...@yahoo.com>, "'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa" <soupa...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, February 27, 2017, 10:09 PM

Starbird Greg

Feb 28, 2017, 11:48:07 AM2/28/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Thanks everyone for your responses on Gandy. Apologies for not having more energy for this, this time around. I'm rescinding my personal attempt to get a bid for lack of numbers. To those of you who expressed interest in playing, you'll receive an email from me shortly in case you want to go ahead with a team.

Greg

message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"SOUPA" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message
because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"SOUPA" group.

Marisa Dunbrasky

Feb 28, 2017, 2:03:01 PM2/28/17
to Chris Winder, matthew vorgang, Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Apologies for not checking my mail in time to respond to this. I'm not able to make Gandy this year. M

Sent from my iPhone

Chris Winder

Feb 28, 2017, 3:16:03 PM2/28/17
to Marisa Dunbrasky, matthew vorgang, Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
How did we loose almost everyone from last year?

Sent from my iPhone

Elizabeth Guenard

Feb 28, 2017, 3:56:30 PM2/28/17
to Chris Winder, Marisa Dunbrasky, matthew vorgang, Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Thank you for your efforts, Greg, and I'm sorry you won't be able to play. Linc and I are going to try to dredge up some more women. I think we would feel comfortable if we could even find an additional 2 or 3.