Ultimate - North Mountain Park

Starbird Greg

Oct 23, 2017, 3:51:41 PM10/23/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Pickup Ultimate at North Mountain Park this week:

Wednesday: arrive 6 pm, pull 6:30. See you there!

Friday: I've reserved the field (permit time: 6:15 pm) in case people want to throw or play the day before the league tourney...

Lights money: We pay for the lights by the hour. Please bring me cash or send money via Paypal (gregst...@yahoo.com) or Venmo (gregstarbird).

Greg

Adam Danforth

Oct 24, 2017, 12:42:55 AM10/24/17
to Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there Wednesday. Maybe Friday we could meet up and work on some drills and techniques and not something so taxing as a full pick-up game the night before a double-header.
adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Starbird Greg

Oct 25, 2017, 12:03:54 PM10/25/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Reminder: Ultimate tonight. See you at 6!

Can someone bring cones?

Greg

James Yang

Oct 25, 2017, 12:13:52 PM10/25/17
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA
I've got cones and will be there

Zach Zegzdryn

Oct 25, 2017, 12:14:35 PM10/25/17
to James Yang, Starbird Greg, SOUPA
I’m there too! It’s gunna be perfect outside tonight