Ultimate Frisbee article in Oregon Healthy Living

1 view

Shelli Lundgren

Jun 6, 2017, 3:10:28 PM6/6/17
to SOUPA
http://www.mailtribune.com/oregonhealthyliving

We are currently thinking of writing an article in an upcoming issue of Oregon Healthy Living magazine on Ultimate Frisbee. We are looking for a good representative from SOUPA to interview for our article. Can you please get me an email and phone number of an appropriate representative?

Thank you,

Shelli Lundgren

erin federline

Jun 6, 2017, 3:41:26 PM6/6/17
to SOUPA
Greg?  Kellen?

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by sending a reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

James Yang

Jun 6, 2017, 4:19:56 PM6/6/17
to erin federline, SOUPA
Whoever takes this up please put in a word about Middle School ultimate which has been going on in Ashland the last couple years and High School frisbee starting in Ashland this year. Contact me for details

Greg?  Kellen?

Jun 6, 2017, 4:24:50 PM6/6/17
to James Yang, Rogue Disc, Erin Flynn
I got this.

Starbird Greg

Jun 23, 2017, 10:25:18 AM6/23/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
I talked to this reporter a few days ago. She wants to include information on how interested readers can start playing with us. Seems like a nice chance to potentially attract some new players. Other than pickup, Fall league, and James' middle school group, anyone have any ideas here? Something a little easier to hook into than a pickup scene where most people are pretty fit and/or experienced? I told her I'd send this email to solicit ideas.

Thanks!

Greg

Oh, man. Someone should facilitate a clinic!

To: "SOUPA SOUPA" <soupa...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, June 23, 2017, 7:25 AM

Shelli Lundgren541-77...@mailtribune.com