Ultimate - tomorrow (Wednesday)

1 view

Starbird Greg

May 9, 2017, 8:37:09 PM5/9/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Pickup Ultimate tomorrow. North Mountain Park, Ashland. Arrive 6 pm, pull 6:30 sharp.

Last week we had ~25 people and pulled on time, with a brief drill beforehand.

Fyi I'm gonna be asking the local Cramp Up team to do some drills at 6 or as early as they can arrive after that. (We officially get the field at 6:15, so any drills before that will be on the sideline.)

Greg

erin federline

May 9, 2017, 10:08:13 PM5/9/17
to SOUPA SOUPA, Starbird Greg
Thanks, Greg.
I work in Medford until 530, so I'll be there close to 6. I hope!

Subject: [SOUPA] Ultimate - tomorrow (Wednesday)
To: "SOUPA SOUPA" <soupa...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 5:34 PM

Zachariah Zegzdryn

May 10, 2017, 5:39:28 PM5/10/17
to SOUPA SOUPA, Starbird Greg, erin federline
I'm in for sure. Will be there a little late because of stupid work, but I'll be there nonetheless!

matthew vorgang

May 10, 2017, 5:44:30 PM5/10/17
to Starbird Greg, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Anyone want to throw with me at 5:30?

Starbird Greg

May 17, 2017, 12:28:09 AM5/17/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Pickup Ultimate tomorrow (Wednesday) at N Mountain Park in Ashland. Arrive 6 pm, pull 6:30 sharp. Yay!

Greg