North Mountain Park - starts March 7!

Starbird Greg

Feb 15, 2018, 2:59:32 PM2/15/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Pickup Ultimate returns to North Mountain Park!

  • Wednesday nights: 6:15 - 9 pm, March 7 - June 13
  • Friday nights: 7:15 - 9 pm, March 9 - June 8
Yay!!!

Money for fields/lights:
If you're playing pickup at North Mountain this Spring, please send $35 before March 7 to:

  • Venmo (gregstarbird)
  • PayPal (gregst...@yahoo.com)
  • Cash is ok too, but Venmo and PayPal are easier

I'll use your money to pay the one-time field fee ($150) and ongoing lights fees ($34.50 / hour), asking you for more money throughout the Spring when we're running low.

B/c of daylight, our lights fees will be highest in March and descend to zero by June.

If you can't afford $35, or don't play very often, or want to pay more for some reason, please send me some other amount--the point is just to cover our costs, which we didn't do in the Fall.

Also, we can offset some lights fees by volunteering at N Mountain Park. I'll ask the city's volunteer coordinator for possible dates, and we can organize a big crew for an hour or two of weeding, painting, etc.

See you on Wednesday, March 7!

Greg

Russ Causley

Feb 15, 2018, 4:46:46 PM2/15/18
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
Thanks for getting all of this organized Starbird.

How much did we fall short by in the fall? That should be included in our spring costs and not come out of your pocket or the SOUPA budget.

Happy to volunteer with anything they need. Please just let us know when those opportunities are so we can organize a crew a little ways out.

Cheers,
Russ

Jadie May

Feb 15, 2018, 9:25:56 PM2/15/18
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
woo-hoo! thanks for your leadership greg..

Jadene Mayla, M.F.A., BLA., B.A., PCD.