League Tourney and Party

Kevin Roberts

Jun 1, 2019, 12:43:20 PM6/1/19
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
I just found out that the soupagroup+owners email only goes to Kellen. I apologize for some apparently missed/late announcements; I have now learned why several emails I sent out never got a response >.<

There are 3 league games left, Sundays June 2nd, 9th, and 16th. The league tourney is Saturday June 22nd at Fichtner starting at 11am. We will have a 3rd place game start before the championship, so that everyone can see the end of the game. These games will be to 15 with no cap on finals.

Party info from Kellen's announcement email:

Party should commence around 6:00pm.

Please make some time in your busy schedule to attend. We are inviting all SOUPA members, not just Spring League players... so please watch for a sign-up survey to follow: non-players and players will be able to RSVP and contribute something for our merriment.

It certainly has been a long time since a Spring League Party!

Please talk to Kellen if you would like to help with planning the party.

Looking forward to some awesome Oregon weather the next few weeks! See you on the fields!

Ultimately,

KRob

Kevin Roberts

Jun 1, 2019, 12:45:26 PM6/1/19
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Party is at Kellen's house, 1545 Old Stage Rd.

B. Lee

Jun 1, 2019, 6:41:15 PM6/1/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if the ole timers are allowed in this party gig :)

Great to hear abt SOUPA activities.  You guys are awesome!

Kindly,

B. Lee

Kevin Roberts

Jun 2, 2019, 4:15:43 PM6/2/19
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Old timers are more than welcome! If you get this email or have ever played league or know how awesome Ultimate parties are, you are invited.