North Mountain - Wednesday

Starbird Greg

Mar 12, 2019, 12:23:59 PM3/12/19
to SOUPA SOUPA
Pickup Ultimate - North Mountain Park - Ashland
Wednesday (March 13)
Arrive 6 pm, permit 6:15 pm, pull 6:30 pm

I plan to play. Who else is in?

Greg
p.s. Lights money: Props to Sophie for paying for the first hour of lights! If you plan to play regularly this season, please follow her lead and send me $20-$40 of lights money to kick off the season; we pay $34.50/hour.
  • Venmo: gregstarbird
  • PayPal: gregst...@yahoo.com
  • Electronic payments preferred, but cash is also fine--please put it in the lights purse while we're playing

James Yang

Mar 13, 2019, 4:30:03 PM3/13/19
to SOUPA

Forwarding tonight's pickup message to the other soupa address.  Who's in? So far Greg and Jim can play catch.

New system doesn't seem 100%

Adam Danforth

Mar 13, 2019, 4:34:30 PM3/13/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I'll be there.

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Joel Caswell

Mar 13, 2019, 4:41:23 PM3/13/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Ill be there

Starbird Greg

Mar 13, 2019, 5:24:49 PM3/13/19
to SOUPA
Reminder: Spring season opens tonight at North Mountain. Details below. Looks like a tech issue prevented some of you from getting my announcement yesterday. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Greg

Nora Godfrey

Mar 13, 2019, 5:59:47 PM3/13/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I'm in!
Nora Godfrey
AHS Educational Assistant
University of Redlands 2017

sophieh...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2019, 7:32:02 PM3/13/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Russ and I are in

Sent from my iPhone

Austin Harfst

Mar 13, 2019, 8:24:37 PM3/13/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
In

Starbird Greg

Mar 19, 2019, 11:22:12 AM3/19/19
to SOUPA SOUPA
Pickup Ultimate - North Mountain Park - Ashland
Wednesday (March 20)
Arrive 6 pm, permit 6:15 pm, pull 6:30 pm, super worm equinox moon 6:42 pm!

I plan to play. Who else is in?

Greg
p.s. Lights money: Thanks to nine of you for contributing lights money last week! If you plan to play regularly this season, please send me $20-$40 of lights money; we pay $34.50/hour.

James Yang

Mar 19, 2019, 11:24:41 AM3/19/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
In!

James Yang

Mar 19, 2019, 12:24:15 PM3/19/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Mar 19, 2019, 12:25:40 PM3/19/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
We'll be there I reckon.

Erick Barney

Mar 19, 2019, 12:35:13 PM3/19/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA

In

Jim Castellano

Mar 19, 2019, 12:35:41 PM3/19/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I will be there if Russ brings more green beer!

Jim Castellano
Alpine Electric
521 Haven Rd.
Jacksonville, OR 97530
CCB# 224394

Casey Wright

Mar 19, 2019, 1:10:03 PM3/19/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I’ll be in town and will play, will also bring DDC discs if anyone wants to play greg and myself?

Joel Caswell

Mar 19, 2019, 1:48:50 PM3/19/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Im in

On Mar 19, 2019, at 10:10 AM, Casey Wright <crayw...@gmail.com> wrote:

I’ll be in town and will play, will also bring DDC discs if anyone wants to play greg and myself?

Adam Danforth

Mar 19, 2019, 8:31:16 PM3/19/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
In! And in for DCD!
--
Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Sent from GMail for iPad

nora.g...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2019, 9:34:36 PM3/19/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA