Wednesdays - Ultimate

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Starbird Greg

未讀,
2020年6月29日 下午5:53:322020/6/29
收件者:SOUPA SOUPA
Hi everyone,

I talked to Ashland Parks & Rec and after a little back and forth, they say that they'd likely be ok giving SOUPA a permit for North Mountain this summer - if we can make the case we'll follow the Phase 2 OHA guidelines on recreational sports. Alternatively, and esp. if there are a small number of people interested to play, the public (including you) can use the parks informally.

If there's a handful of people interested to play, it might be easiest to just play informally on whatever field space is open when you want to play. Alternatively, we could apply for a permit so you'd be more sure you could access the field at a certain day/time (such as the usual Wed nights), and I think it's very likely they would indeed issue SOUPA the permit.

I'm enjoying other outdoor activities this summer, but pls chime in if you are eager to play at N Mountain on Wed nights this summer, and we can move forward in one of the two ways described above.

Thanks,

Greg

Joel Caswell

未讀,
2020年6月29日 下午6:12:192020/6/29
收件者:soupagro...@googlegroups.com、SOUPA SOUPA
Hey Greg,

Let"s do both, apply for the permit, and maybe play informally in the interim.  Thoughts?

Pat Uhtoff

未讀,
2020年7月3日 下午6:40:082020/7/3
收件者:soupagro...@googlegroups.com、SOUPA SOUPA
Hey all,
I'd be up for some Wednesday night ultimate. I think we should play informally.
Thanks Greg, for getting the disc rolling.
Pat

Erick Barney

未讀,
2020年7月3日 晚上7:18:562020/7/3
收件者:soupagro...@googlegroups.com、SOUPA SOUPA
I’m interested

I blame my iPhone for any speling or grammatically errors.

On Jul 3, 2020, at 3:40 PM, Pat Uhtoff <patric...@gmail.com> wrote:

Laetitia Guillet

未讀,
2020年7月3日 晚上8:37:112020/7/3
收件者:soupagro...@googlegroups.com、SOUPA SOUPA

Benji Deardurff

未讀,
2020年7月3日 晚上9:57:172020/7/3
收件者:soupagro...@googlegroups.com、SOUPA SOUPA
I'm in as well - at least when I'm around.  I'm splitting my time between here and Corvallis.

--
-Benji

Kevin Jantzer

未讀,
2020年7月4日 凌晨12:20:382020/7/4
收件者:soupagro...@googlegroups.com、Laetitia Guillet、SOUPA SOUPA
I’d like to play too

Joshua Blesse

未讀,
2020年7月4日 中午12:08:232020/7/4
收件者:soupagro...@googlegroups.com、Laetitia Guillet、SOUPA SOUPA
I would play

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2020, at 9:20 PM, Kevin Jantzer <ke...@kevinjantzer.com> wrote:

I’d like to play too

matsu gmsg

未讀,
2020年7月4日 下午3:52:032020/7/4
收件者:SOUPA
Thanks for looking into this, Greg! I'm absolutely down to play.

Jack O'Hara

未讀,
2020年7月6日 中午12:19:062020/7/6
收件者:soupagro...@googlegroups.com、SOUPA
Greg,

I am also in for Wednesday nights.

Jack

Starbird Greg

未讀,
2020年7月6日 下午1:37:172020/7/6
收件者:SOUPA SOUPA、soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone, I applied for a permit. The person processing the permits is out until tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Greg

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄