CrampUp - meeting

Starbird Greg

Feb 11, 2018, 11:56:06 AM2/11/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Happy to report that a first team has signed up for CrampUp XXIV (May 19-20).

Committed and excited about attracting 16 teams, hosting an outstanding tournament, and throwing a killer party? If this describes you, please consider meeting in person on one of these dates:

  • Tuesday February 13 @ 5 pm at Great American Pizza
  • Tuesday February 20 @ 5 pm at Great American Pizza
No need to respond to the whole group here; just send me an email so I know who's interested and available for one of these dates (or proposals to alter the time/date/place), and I'll send a follow-up email to the group confirming the meeting. (And no, I don't want to have this discussion after pickup instead.)

Thanks!

Greg

Starbird Greg

Feb 12, 2018, 10:03:25 PM2/12/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
CrampUp planning meeting confirmed for: Tuesday, February 20 at 5 pm at Great American Pizza Company in Ashland. SOUPA will pay for your pizza.

Also, a second team just registered for CrampUp. Yay!

See you at Great American! Let's make this fun and put on a killer tourney.

Greg

Greg Starbird

Feb 20, 2018, 11:52:40 AM2/20/18
to SOUPA