Gandy Goose and Skills and drills

Sophie Heyerdahl

Mar 9, 2019, 12:20:00 PM3/9/19
to Rogue Disc
Hey SOUPA!

There is a group of us who is pulling together a team to go to Gandy Goose in Bend on April 13th and 14th.

Right now we're looking pretty good on guys (I'm holding a firm cap on guys so that everyone gets as much play time as they're wanting) but we're always looking for ladies. Any interested guys I will put on a waiting list incase we have an opening.

As this is an away tournament expect a rowdy good time. My goal for this team is to have a ton of fun, play hard and win sometimes. This fun may include nudity, language and imbibing in substances. If this is not your idea of a good time than this may not be the team for you. Coupled with fun, I'd really like for this team to play to it's highest potential and as such Russ and I are running Skills and Drills before Sunday pickup. We start at 1:30 and all are welcome (even if you're not going to any tournaments!)

Let's play ultimate!
Sophie

ian nelson

Mar 9, 2019, 12:57:48 PM3/9/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Rogue Disc
Gandy Goose is one of the finest tournaments in all the land! Have fun and PLAY ULTIMATE!!!