Wed Jul 3 - pickup location

Starbird Greg

Jun 27, 2019, 3:08:24 PM6/27/19
to SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Fun game last night in the wind!

This coming Wednesday (Jul 3) all the Ashland Middle School fields will be occupied by drum & bugle people, b/c of their show that same night at the SOU stadium: http://www.roguedci.com/about.html (Very cool show last year--recommended. Loud / consider earplugs.)

I'll be out of town, but advise anyone who wants to play Ultimate on Wed Jul 3, to find a different location. You could informally use N Mountain again (either the partial field or the back field), or else find a different place.

Also fyi, the Middle School is available for us all remaining Wednesdays this summer.

Greg

Starbird Greg

Jul 2, 2019, 2:46:47 PM7/2/19
to SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Reminder about tomorrow (Wednesday): see below.
Greg

James Yang

Jul 2, 2019, 2:49:50 PM7/2/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I'm in. Greg any idea if all the middle school fields being used (upper, lower, track field?) Or just one or two?

Starbird Greg

Jul 2, 2019, 3:20:17 PM7/2/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
They told me all of them. There's ~600 drum and bugle people.
Greg

Adam Danforth

Jul 2, 2019, 6:28:50 PM7/2/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Will Phoenix High be available? I think the running club is there on track Wednesday evenings but maybe they’d be open to us using the field. And could be a cool opportunity to recruit.

Otherwise, North Mtn back field is probably a good option.

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Joel Caswell

Jul 3, 2019, 10:09:42 AM7/3/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I think doing the back field at N mountain is a good call.

 ~ Joel Caswell

Nathan Soroken

Jul 3, 2019, 12:27:29 PM7/3/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
I'm in

Jul 3, 2019, 1:32:09 PM7/3/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Okay let's do North mountain Park back field 6:30 p.m. who else is in?

Donovan let the Creator guys know

James Yang

Jul 3, 2019, 8:52:29 PM7/3/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Is there going to be more than 5 people there? Do people get this email? It helps if you respond so people who are on the fence can decide if they're coming . Thanks!

Joshua Blesse

Jul 3, 2019, 9:26:36 PM7/3/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Josh and Joey are coming!