Sunday Ultimate!

1 view

Joel Caswell

Aug 18, 2018, 4:41:42 PM8/18/18
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Anyone ready for Sunday Ultimate to be back?? Looks like the air quality will be reasonable. Phoenix High school at 6:00pm

Joel

Kellen Akiyama

Aug 18, 2018, 5:09:25 PM8/18/18
to Joel Caswell, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I will be there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Anyone ready for Sunday Ultimate to be back?? Looks like the air quality will be reasonable. Phoenix High school at 6:00pm

Joel

Erick Barney

Aug 18, 2018, 5:13:38 PM8/18/18
to Kellen Akiyama, Joel Caswell, soupa...@googlegroups.com

Joel Caswell

Aug 19, 2018, 4:36:59 PM8/19/18
to Erick Barney, Kellen Akiyama, soupa...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else in? Looks like a decent afternoon!

Joel

Adam Danforth

Aug 19, 2018, 4:38:48 PM8/19/18
to Joel Caswell, Erick Barney, Kellen Akiyama, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Can't make it today — sorry! Maybe in a few weeks when I'm back in town.

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Jon Rovan

Aug 19, 2018, 5:00:25 PM8/19/18
to SOUPA
I am new to this group, have yet to make a Sunday, but itching to get out and run! Me and one other would be happy to play today, but we are coming down from Grants Pass. Would like to know we have enough numbers to play before making the drive.
- Jon

Robbie Schaeffer

Aug 19, 2018, 5:05:31 PM8/19/18
to Joel Caswell, SOUPA
I plan to play. Laura might even show up.

John

Aug 19, 2018, 5:05:38 PM8/19/18
to SOUPA
My buddy and I came out for the first time last Sunday. We'll be coming back out again.

Joshua Blesse

Aug 19, 2018, 5:40:05 PM8/19/18
to John, SOUPA
I’m in!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 19, 2018, at 2:05 PM, John <johndb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My buddy and I came out for the first time last Sunday. We'll be coming back out again.

Kevin Jantzer

Aug 19, 2018, 5:41:51 PM8/19/18
to Joshua Blesse, John, SOUPA
I think I can play for an hour or so.

Aug 19, 2018, 6:39:41 PM8/19/18
to Kevin Jantzer, Joshua Blesse, John, SOUPA
posted on FB page. chime in there and let's get that going.... it should be better than email

Paul Belson

Aug 19, 2018, 7:37:46 PM8/19/18
to James Yang, Kevin Jantzer, Joshua Blesse, John, SOUPA
Have you not read the news?  FB sucks.  Emails work.  ;)

Russ Causley

Aug 19, 2018, 8:21:08 PM8/19/18
to Paul Belson, James Yang, John, Joshua Blesse, Kevin Jantzer, SOUPA
Not terribly sure how long I’ll play, but I should be good for a few points.

Adam Danforth

Aug 19, 2018, 8:26:38 PM8/19/18
to Russ Causley, Paul Belson, James Yang, John, Joshua Blesse, Kevin Jantzer, SOUPA
I try not to be on Facebook so email is great.
adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Zach Zegzdryn

Aug 19, 2018, 8:46:08 PM8/19/18
to Adam Danforth, James Yang, John, Joshua Blesse, Kevin Jantzer, Paul Belson, Russ Causley, SOUPA
I’ll dip my toes in the frisbee pool!! I’m eating a greasy burrito at tapatia right now so my involvement will be solely relegated to inaccurate deep hucks and ddc on the sideline.
This conversation is locked