2017 Fall League

1 view

matthew vorgang

Jul 24, 2017, 4:49:07 PM7/24/17
to 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Fall league registration is now open!! I will provide the link in for the SOUPA registration down below.
If you invite a new player that registers, then just skip the paypal link, and tell Kellen or I who you registered at the first day of league for a $5 discount.

The theme for this league is "the savage J's" since our team captains are Jim, Jake, Joey, and Jay. On the first day of the league, each team will incorporate their team captains name into their team name, and subsequently create a team chant or cheer.

Players are suggested to arrive at 2:30 to locate their team, make payments, warm up, and help new players understand the rules and strategies.
At 3:00, we will start a huck and accuracy competition with 1st place prizes (prizes shown on BAND).
At 3:30, we will start the first tournament game of Fall league.

My first day of playing with SOUPA was last year in the middle of the fall league. I remember vividly how everyone supported me by teaching me, and giving me grace when I made a mistake or didn't understand the rules.
Let's keep the spirit of the game alive, and prioritize it above everything else.

Remember that each team has 2 time outs per half, so using these to rally your team and explain strategy to newer players isn't a bad idea.

-Matthew Vorgang

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Jul 24, 2017, 5:53:51 PM7/24/17
to matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Can't wait for the season!

Chris Winder

Jul 25, 2017, 2:26:10 PM7/25/17
to Zachariah Zegzdryn, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
What are the dates?

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

matthew vorgang

Jul 25, 2017, 2:42:48 PM7/25/17
to Chris Winder, Zachariah Zegzdryn, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Follow this link, it is halfway down on the left of the page.

Chris Winder

Jul 25, 2017, 2:49:02 PM7/25/17
to matthew vorgang, Zachariah Zegzdryn, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
The website expired on the 20th

Sent from my iPhone

matthew vorgang

Jul 25, 2017, 2:50:53 PM7/25/17
to Chris Winder, Zachariah Zegzdryn, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Weird, I can access it just fine.
Here are the dates:
Sunday August 27
Sunday September 3
Sunday September 10
Sunday September 17
Sunday September 24
Sunday October 1
Sunday October 8
Sunday October 15
Sunday October 22
Saturday October 28

Chris Winder

Jul 25, 2017, 2:54:50 PM7/25/17
to matthew vorgang, Zachariah Zegzdryn, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Thanks Matt.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

Evan Barrientos

Jul 25, 2017, 9:28:48 PM7/25/17
to Chris Winder, matthew vorgang, Zachariah Zegzdryn, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I get this message when I click on  your link: The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Elizabeth Schyling

Jul 25, 2017, 11:31:53 PM7/25/17
to Evan Barrientos, Chris Winder, matthew vorgang, Zachariah Zegzdryn, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
And when I go to soupa.org the website is just a blank white page.

matthew vorgang

Jul 25, 2017, 11:39:14 PM7/25/17
to Elizabeth Schyling, Evan Barrientos, Zachariah Zegzdryn, Chris Winder, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
We'll get that fixed. In the meantime, I've sent you all the form directly.