Fall League Registration

1 view

matthew vorgang

Aug 13, 2017, 4:54:03 PM8/13/17
to 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Hey folks, here's an update on the fall league:
Looking at the numbers and people who have already registered, I know that we can get a huge turnout for Fall league this year. However, it seems like many people haven't registered yet.

Teams are drafted(picked) on August 21st, a little more than a week. Please register well before then so that the process is easy and seamless.

This year is going to be fantastic! Share this event with your friends and let's have a great Fall league!

-Matthew Vorgang

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Aug 13, 2017, 5:21:10 PM8/13/17
to matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Boom, signed up.

chris hernandez

Aug 14, 2017, 8:34:16 PM8/14/17
to Zachariah Zegzdryn, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Me too! Thanks for the email reminder.