Fw: SOU's Meet Ashland! 2017 event

Starbird Greg

Sep 13, 2017, 4:53:09 PM9/13/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
See email below from SOU. Someone want to handle this? Sully and I did this a couple of years ago and it was a lot of fun and seemed like a good way to build momentum towards more college players around here. Well worth the $25. I suggest bringing:

-stuff to attract people to your table (a SOUPA banner, a bunch of SOUPA discs, videos of sick catches, or whatever)
-a way to collect names and numbers/email addresses
-something to hand people so they remember when and where they can play Ultimate. Note: 95% of SOU students we talked to had no idea where North Mountain Park is, let alone Fichtner. So, assume the audience does not know Ashland or Medford, and be ready to hand them something telling them what they need to know; they'll be visiting ~30 different tables and won't remember a conversation

Someone want to step up and make this happen in whatever way you deem best?

Greg