Spring League Party Signup and RSVP

Kellen Akiyama

Jun 5, 2019, 5:15:54 PM6/5/19
to SOUPA

Hello SOUPA! You are invited!

Saturday, June 22nd, 6 PM, Kellen's house: 1545 Old Stage Road, (Jacksonville).

(My house is located on the "hill side" of Old Stage Road. We are located about 2 miles north of J-Ville.)

It's been a long time since we have had a Spring League party!

Below is a survey and signup for those of you who plan on attending! We welcome all SOUPA players! (If non-Spring-players plan to attend, please consider donating some cash to the party. Party is only feasible through league fees... so if you did not pay league fees, please donate 5 bucks through the paypal button at the very bottom of this email.)

The signup form is here to give me an idea of how many and what food, drink needs to be purchased. SOUPA will provide the following:
  • Pulled Pork Sandwiches
  • garden burgers?
  • Sausages
  • Beer
  • cups, plates, utensils

Everything else will need to be filled in: salads, desserts, vegetarian options, NA drinks, etc. Please do so on the survey form, as it will give me and the Planning Committee a good idea of what we are working with.

Plan on:
  • Swimming. We have a pool with a diving board. Bring a swimsuit and a towel.
  • Swizzle sticks, cornhole?
  • Parking is limited, and will need organization. Be ready for parking instructions.
Please signup on the form above. Come and enjoy!

Only non-Spring Players need to venture into the paypal button below...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LGJXBYFF7EP